1. Pisces are old souls. They are intelligent and artistic. They will never be with someone who is phoney or stupid or negative.
Looking For the "SECRETS Of your Man" ??? Select His Zodiac And Find out.
2. Creativity and the ability to express themselves is of utmost importance to the Pisces. They need the freedom to do this in a relationship, or they will retreat into themselves, and eventually leave.
3. Pisces are loving and generous. If they aren’t careful they will take care of all their friends before they take care of themselves. One of the best ways you can support your Pisces is to remind them that it’s not selfish to take care of themselves first sometimes.
4. An ideal date for a Pisces is something private, intimate, and fun. Walk around your city after dark, have a picnic on a private beach, or just find a cozy corner of a bar to catch up in.
5. A Pisces won’t be impressed by how much money you make or what material things you own. They want to know what you’re like inside — how much emotional intelligence do you possess? If you can’t impress a Pisces with your personality, you can’t impress them at all.
6. Pisces are true romantic people. They the feeling of being in love, it inspires their whole being. Indulge their sentimental side, express your feelings, plan romantic dates — as long as it comes from a genuine place, there’s no such thing as being “too” lovey dovey with a Pisces.
7. You cannot treat a Pisces roughly. If you’re the kind of person who says things they don’t mean in an argument just because in the heat of the moment you want to hurt someone, you’re going to be a terrible partner here. They are sensitive souls who need to be with someone who is at least someone sensitive.
8. Pisces aren’t leaders or followers, they prefer to be independent and do their own thing. They aren’t going to fit the mold of a “traditional” husband or wife.
9. While very rational and intelligent, Pisces also have deep intuition which is almost always right, so they generally go with their “gut feeling”. This can be frustrating if you’re hyper rational and need a “real” reason why they have one preference over another.
10. In bed, Pisces are just as emotional and loving as they are everywhere else in life. They love romantic sex and are sensual lovers very interested in pleasuring your whole body. Lucky you.
11. Pisces can have their head in the clouds and have a difficult time living in the reality you may live in. You don’t have to burst their bubble, but you can be a good partner by helping them create a “plan b” in case their daydreams don’t work out.